Stop biting me!
I said, stop!
Why won’t you listen to me?
Ohmygod what have you got in your mouth now?
No, don’t run away with it!
I said leave it!
Right now listen, I’m going to let you off the lead, so you better behave
*2 minutes later*
Oh christ where’s he gone?
Right! That’s it, never again! I’ve had enough!
Why did we even get a puppy?
Maybe we should get some help…
Oh hello there!
So pleased you’ve found me!
Are you here because you find yourself saying (or shouting) these things at your puppy?
Are you wondering why your puppy can hear the door to the treat cupboard being opened from 3 rooms away, yet is completely deaf when it comes to obeying your commands?
Are you wondering why your training techniques only work some of the time, if at all?
You’re not alone.
And now you’ve found me, you don’t have to continue struggling alone.
At MeeraPuppins I do things differently, and I’d like to think I do them better.
How do I do this?
Simple: I believe in relationship first, training second.
Err, what does that mean?
It means I want to help you resolve your puppy training problems.
I want you to feel calm and confident about positively resolving the annoying problems that are stopping you from having a great relationship with your puppy.
I want you to be able to relax and focus on the important parts of puppyhood.
Like the amazing Sunday afternoon post-roast dinner snuggles on the sofa, enjoying your puppy playing in the park with their friends, beautiful country dog walks followed by delicious pub lunches as your pup snoozes comfortably by your side. Enjoy fun-filled, stress-free sunshine beach holidays, and most of all, build a beautiful life-long relationship with your puppy, even when they turn into a troublesome teenager.
This is what it means when I ask you to put your relationship with your puppy first. Everything that we will achieve, will be founded on positive and reward-based training techniques, no shouting, no punishment, no use of horrible training equipment like slip leads or head collars.
Most importantly, even when we’ve completed our training sessions, you will still receive ongoing help and support through your membership at my exclusive Puppy Club, with the peace of mind knowing that you have booked the care your puppy truly deserves.
Happy Puppy Owners say:
“Great experience with Meera.
After struggling to enroll my puppy into puppy classes I found Meera who helps any puppy regardless of age and with personalised one to one sessions – much better value than puppy classes in my opinion and great advice/techniques which are helping already.”
I am a first-time puppy owner and I’m not sure if I’m doing things right
Congratulations on welcoming a puppy into your home and into your life! If you’re a first time puppy owner, or if it’s been a while since you last cared for a pup, you may be feeling a bit overwhelmed, stressed out or shattered from sleepless puppy nights!
Not to mention the tonnes of puppy training advice out there, making it really hard to know what to do and who to trust. I can empathise if you’re feeling a bit overwhelmed by it all.
I’d love to help you with my personalised 5-week puppy training and socialisation coaching course that will see you sail through puppyhood, adapt to your puppy’s adolescent stage and absolutely love life with your adult dog.
Puppy Coaching Course - £285
5 weeks, for new and inexperienced puppy owners
Week 1 (1 Hour)
- What to expect at each stage of puppyhood
- How to meet puppy’s basic needs – when they are not basic at all
- Support with toilet training, crate training (if you need it) and sleep habits
- Say my name training. A touch of MeeraPuppins magic that will make everything easier
- What to expect from your puppy: up to 16 weeks, 6 months, 1 18 months and beyond.
- How your puppy learns: reward systems, and why they work.
Week 2 (1 Hour)
- Introduction to proper puppy socialisation & socialisation checklist
- How to use cues, not commands (stop, settle, leave, swap, drop)
- Targeting and focus exercises (touch, watch me)
- Minding puppy’s mouth manners – surviving puppy’s teething, biting and chewing
Week 3 (1 Hour)
- Four on the floor – teaching puppy why staying put, pays
- Super secrets to stress free walkies
- Puppy Licence: permission to play – understanding your puppy’s body language and play signals
- Why a smiling lead makes a happy you: teaching pup to walk nicely on their lead
Week 4 (1 Hour)
- Puppy training walk: consolidation of weeks 1-3
- Teach and try: learn how to use a long-line for reliable recall
- Any other puppy training issues that may have popped up
- Reliable recall: following the Pied Piper (no rats are involved, don’t worry!)
Week 5 (1 Hour)
How do I book?
Simply book a free 15 minute consultation call with me below.
Don’t forget – signing up to my Puppy Coaching Course automatically enrols you into my exclusive Puppy Club.
Membership is £49 a month (minimum 6 month membership), discover the benefits HERE.
Happy Puppy Owners say:
“MeeraPuppins is amazing!
We started sessions to help train our Havanese puppy Lulu and loved them! Her lessons are interactive, relaxed, playful and very effective!
Meera has given us tips & advice for both Lulu and our older dog Herbie and her support is available between sessions.
She is extremely very flexible and accommodating when booking lessons and her love for all dogs is obvious!
I highly recommend MeeraPuppins for all ages of dog training, she is absolutely amazing!! 💫💫💫💫💫”
Ready to book?
You’ll get splinters.
Book a call and I’ll help you decide which puppy training or puppy socialisation service you need.